Island-Style Pulled Pork Sliders
Sample them in club 10/11 & 10/14
Say 'aloha' to your new favorite meal. Simply season, slow cook, shred and serve pork sweet rolls.
- 5-6 lbs. fresh boneless pork loin
- 1 ½ Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 ½ cups Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Sauce
- 24 King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- In a small bowl, stir together seasoning and salt.
- Rinse pork loin with cool water, then rub seasoning mixture over entire loin to cover completely.
- Place pork and broth in Power Quick Pot, then press Slow Cook Button and then the Program Dial to the 'beef' setting. Press the Timer button, scroll to set the cooking time to 5 hrs., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (195°F/90°C).
- Once pork is tender, hit Cancel button. Transfer pork to a cutting board and shred with two forks.
- Pour any extra liquid in pot through a mesh strainer to skim extra fat, then set aside. Return shredded pork to Quick Pot.
- Add pineapple-habanero sauce to pork. If necessary, add reserved liquid to pot until pork is just moistened, and mix thoroughly.
- Serve on King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and enjoy!